Due to the unprecedented social distancing of the recent Covid-19 virus also known as the Coronavirus, we were forced to suspend our Spring and most Summer Programs. In accordance with the CDC and Social Distancing guidelines we will provide on-course playing events for our Participants. Par 3 events will be open to ALL participants and Play-Days will be open to PAR-ACE participants due to the length of the course at Eastport. Participants can sign up for the events by emailing Program Director and Coordinator, Patrick O’Brien at: Patrick@TheFirstTeeCoastalCarolinas.Org Participants may also be signed up individually or with a parent, as groups will be assigned 1 coach to 3 participants, or Parent-Child & Parent-child. There is no cost for participants, and parents will be a $10 donation.
In order to conduct programs safely and fairly for all participants. You may only sign up for one event at a time. Once that event is completed you may sign up for an additional event as we will be limiting each event to 20 participants.
|Par 3||June 27th||Tupelo||9:45am-11:30am|
|Par 3||July 11th||Tupelo||9:45am-11:30am|
|Par 3||July 25th||Tupelo||9:45am-11:30am|
|Par 3||August 8th||Tupelo||9:45am-11:30am|
|Par 3||August 22nd||Tupelo||9:45am-11:30am|
- Any participant, parent, guest or staff who does not feel well must stay home, or if on site, must return home immediately.
- Participants, parents, guests and staff are encouraged to consider wearing cloth facial coverings during instruction, check-in, pick up. On-course play may not require a facial covering.
- No physical contact of any kind (including handshakes and high fives).
- Participants, family members, guests and staff should be trained on appropriate ways to handle greetings and other interactions that are traditional to the game of golf. Handshakes and high fives should be replaced with creative alternatives that do not require touching. These interactions include, but are not limited to:
- Verbal encouragement is another great way to replace any physical interactions.